Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For the Week of October 26 - 30

Didn't you guys do an AWESOME job on our room?!? I am so impressed with your hard work and creative ideas! We still have work to do, and I will stay after school Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:30 - 3:30 until it all gets finished. If you wish to stay, PLEASE let me know the day before so I can make arrangements for you.

Monday - Read "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" page 105
Tuesday - Continue reading "The Adventure of the Speckled Band"
Wednesday - finish reading "The Adventure of the Speckled Band"
Thursday - Finish reading and take test on "The Adventure of the Speckled Band"
Friday -"The Raven" Simpson style - Happy Halloween!!

Pictures will be added in a few days so return often so see our room's transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment